This tour will begin and will end in Kigali, This tour is designed to suit the time constrained travelers who limit themselves to visiting only the Volcanoes National Park to track the Mountain Gorillas and afterwards depart to Kigali international airport to catch their evening flight. You will leave kigali early Morning at 4.00 Am and drive to Volcanoes National Park for gorilla trek, after tracking gorillas, you will returning to Kagali, where you will Arrive late in the after noon.
- This tour starts and ends in Kigali
- We can help select your international flights, but you’ll have to book them yourself
- Fly to/from Kigali Airport (KGL – Check price)
- Transfer from and back to the airport can be arranged for an extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- This tour does not include accommodation.
- Wildlife viewing activities are run by the lodges/camps and will be shared with others.
- This tour Can start any day depending on the availibility of the permit
- This Tour Can be customized if you request changes to this
- This is a Private Tour will be organized exclusively for you. However,
- Solo travelers can book this private tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Wildlife in Volcanoes NP
Our driver will pick you up at 4,00 AM at your hotel in Kigali, and drive you to Volcanoes National Park, home to the remaining gorillas in the world. There are spectacular and breathtaking views along the way. The view of the Rwandan mountain terraces will surely leave you in awe. The area is referred to as “Switzerland of Africa.” Volcanoes Park is a mountainous and biodiverse area found in Nourthern part of Rwanda. This is a home to the remaining gorillas in the world. These gorillas feed on fruits, leaves, and roots from the fern species and trees inhabiting the park. Arrive at 7.00Am take your break fast, get your packed food and drive to Volcanoes National Park station for Registration and briefign before you start the gorilla tracking. This activity is proven to be one of the most thrilling and exciting wildlife experiences that individuals should not miss. The gorilla trekking may take between 2 and 6 hours. However, this is all worth the time and effort. An experienced ranger will guide you and participants of this tour. The ranger will also share some interesting facts about gorillas’ lifestyle, and flora and fauna within the area. This tour gives you the chance to spend an hour with the gorillas before you go back to your lodge, eat your lunch, Visit Ibyiwacu Cultural Center and travel back to Kigali.
1800 USD Per Person
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits(One per person, non-resident)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees