Passing through some of Rwanda’s phenomenal landscape in the Eastern province of Rwanda, you will begin your 2.5 hours journey from Kigali to Akagera National Park at 5:00am. The adventure will begin with an exciting Game Drive where you discover the diverse wildlife traversing the Kilala plain. Packed lunch will be provided to fuel you for the adventure that lies ahead and the day will conclude in comfort at the Ruzizi Tented Camp. In the afternoon you will enjoy a boat ride that will allow you to cruise the serene and picturesque Lake Ihema, giving you the opportunity to see game from a different perspective. You will then be driven back to Kigali and dropped off at your hotel.
- This tour starts and ends in Kigali
- We can help select your international flights, but you’ll have to book them yourself
- Fly to/from Kigali Airport (KGL – Check price)
- Transfer from and back to the airport can be arranged for an extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- This does not Include accomodation
- Wildlife viewing activities are run by the lodges/camps and will be shared with others.
- This tour Can start any day depending on the availibility of the permit
- This Tour Can be customized if you request changes to this
- This is a Private Tour will be organized exclusively for you. However,
- Solo travelers can book this private tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan & normal 4×4 vehicle
Cost: 350 USD Per Person
Wildlife in Akagera NP
Included in The cost
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- Drinking Water
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals( Only Lunch)
Excluded in Cost
- International flights(From/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees