This short tour will begin and will end in Kigali, a closer drive to Bwindi National Park than from Kampala. The first day of this gorilla trek you will drive from Kigali towards Bwindi. On day 2, it will be tracking gorillas, day 3 Tracking Golden Monkey in Volcanoes National park and then return to Kagali same day. the driver will meet you at the airport or your hotel in Kigali. then be transferred to Bwindi National Park. where you will come face to face with giants Mountain Gorillas
- This tour starts and ends in Kigali
- We can help select your international flights, but you’ll have to book them yourself
- Fly to/from Kigali Airport (KGL – Check price)
- Transfer from and back to the airport can be arranged for an extra cost
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged
- This tour include accommodation.
- Wildlife viewing activities are run by the lodges/camps and will be shared with others.
- This tour Can start any day depending on the availibility of the permit
- This Tour Can be customized if you request changes to this
- This is a Private Tour will be organized exclusively for you. However,
- Solo travelers can book this private tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan & normal 4×4 vehicle
Day 1 Drive from Kigali to Bwindi National park
Our driver will meet you at Kigali Internationa airport or At your Hotel. Then be transferred to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, home to the remaining gorillas in the world. Border crossing will be an exciting part of this 4-hour journey. There are spectacular and breathtaking views along the way. The view of the Rwandan and Ugandan mountain terraces will surely leave you in awe. The area is referred to as “Switzerland of Africa.” Bwindi Park is a mountainous and biodiverse area found in southwest part of Uganda. This is a home to the remaining gorillas in the world. These gorillas feed on fruits, leaves, and roots from the fern species and trees inhabiting the park.
Where you will say
Main destination: Bwindi Nationa Park
Meals: Diner at the Lodge
Accomodation: Rushaga Gorillas Lodge
Day 2 Gorillas Trekking and Drive to Volcanoes park
In the morning at 6.am get up early, take your break fast and drive to Bwindi National Park station for Registration and briefign befor you start the gorilla tracking. This activity is proven to be one of the most thrilling and exciting wildlife experiences that individuals should not miss. The gorilla trekking may take between 2 and 6 hours. However, this is all worth the time and effort. An experienced ranger will guide you and participants of this tour. The ranger will also share some interesting facts about gorillas’ lifestyle, and flora and fauna within the area. This tour gives you the chance to spend an hour with the gorillas before you go back to your lodge, eat your lunch, and tra to volcanoes National Park where you will Track Golden Monkeys.
Accomodation you will use
Day 3 Golden Monkey Trekking and Drive To Kigali
Wake early Morning take your breakfast at 6.00Am, and leave the your lodge by 06.30Am. And drive to the Volcanoes National Park Station for brieifing and registration before you start your Golden Monkeys trekking. A park guide will be assigned for briefing at 07h00 and departure for Golden monkeys Trekking. The Trekking may take between 2 and 4 hours. However, this is all worth the time and effort. An experienced ranger will guide you and participants of this tour. The ranger will also share some interesting facts about Golden Monkeys’ lifestyle, and flora and fauna within the area. you will spend an hour with the Monkey before you go back to your lodge, eat your lunch, After Luch you will visit Iby’iwacu cultural centre (Now called Gorilla guardians village-1.5 hours). Thereafter, Drive back to Kigali, where we will arrive late around 18h00. End of tour, debriefing and drop-off.
From 1325 Per person
Included in The cost
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (One per person, non-resident)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
Excluded in Cost
- International flights(From/to home)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees